My photo
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Elected as a Member of the British Columbia Legislative Assembly for the Constituency of Saanich South on May 12, 2009. New Democratic Opposition Critic for the Ministry of Agriculture and Lands. Raised on Quadra Island and has an undergraduate degree from the University of British Columbia. Extensive track record as a community leader, advocate and environmental activist.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Would You Like To Help With My Nomination?

I am very excited about this opportunity, and I am working hard to make it a reality, but I can’t do this without your help.

I need your support to win the nomination

What does this mean? It means that I need 200 people to join the BC NDP in Saanich South and come out to vote for me in approx. 3 months at a nomination meeting. The membership form is attached and it costs $10 to become a member.
If you would like another membership form please go online to BC NDP and you will be able to download one.

If you are not sure if you live in Saanich South you can check the map included or go online at www.elections.bc.ca

You cannot vote for me at the nomination meeting unless you have been a member of the NDP for 90 days, so timing is everything! I will need to have all membership forms sent to Vancouver by October 15th, 2008.

I can collect membership forms at any time. Please call me at 250-507-4222 or email lanapopham@rogers.blackberry.net.

To learn a little bit more about what I have been doing please check out my website at www.lanapopham.ca


Thanks so much!